Abstract instructions for Keynote-, Plenary- and Poster Presenters
A Special Issue of the Acta Pharmaceutica Hungarica, the official Scientific Journal of the Hungarian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences (HSPS), will be devoted to the publication of the extended abstracts of the Contributors. The authors are kindly requested to send an up to two-page extended abstract at latest by 15 September, 2021 (for new submissions only). Authors will receive notification on acceptance latest by 30 September, 2021. The published proceedings of the Special Issue of Acta Pharmaceutica Hungarica will receive separate DOI numbers. Authors will be informed about the acceptance of their abstract. The main streams of the conference are organised around the eleven main topics as follows:
- New Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Complex Drugs Including Nanomedicines
- Biologicals and Biosimilars
- Regulatory Perspectives
- (Non-Biological) Complex Drugs and Similars
- Drug-Device Combination Products
- Advances in (Bio)Analytical Testing
- Advances in Dissolution/Drug Release
- Aspects of Nanotechnology
- COVID-19 – Opportunities and Challanges of Vaccine Development
- Biodegradable Polymers
Please send your abstract in word file to both email addresses of email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Invited speakers can submit less than 2-page long extended abstract. The abstract template can be downloaded in word format: DDRS2021 Abstract Template
- All abstracts must be written in English to the given template
- An up to two-page extended abstract of maximum 5000 characters including Table and Figure legends
- Color tables and figures are also acceptable, maximum of 2 illustrations (figure and table) are requested
- The abstract title must be brief and clearly indicate the nature of the investigation
- Authors number: will be maximized: 10 names
- Workplaces: max. 10 different workplaces
- The abstract must be as informative as possible
- Conclusions must be supported by data
- Include 5 keywords to the template
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any error in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Posters will be mounted throughout the whole conference.
- Poster size is a standing A/0 (84 cm x 119 cm) as the size of the poster board is 90 cm at width and 120 cm at height.
- Selected posters will be awarded by the Poster Award Committee.
Supporters of the Poster Prizes:
Best Poster Award: 500 CHF + Publication possibility (Impact Factor: 4.77)
For the 2nd and 3rd Place Awarded Posters are invited by Precision Nanomedicine for a publication in their journal.
Precision Nanomedicine (prnano.com) is an international, open access, peer-reviewed, non-profit journal owned by the scientific community, that promotes all progressive and rational aspects of nanomedicine including theory, basic research, translation, practice, and commercialization. PRNANO publishes original and replication studies, (i.e., research manuscripts that reproduce, evaluate, and confirm research results) as well as discussions of negative results (i.e. results that do not confirm hypotheses) if they take the field forward. It is the official journal of the European Foundation for Clinical Nanomedicine and listed (among others) in the Directory of Open Access Journals. Submit your manuscript at: https://precisionnanomedicine.com/for-authors